Thursday, April 2, 2015

Natasha Hamilton opens up about panic attacks, baby weight, and breast feeding

Natasha Hamilton opens up about panic attacks, baby weight, and breast feeding

Natasha Hamilton opens up about panic attacks, baby weight, and breast feeding
Atomic Kitten’s Natasha Hamilton has opened up about motherhood in a revealing new interview
Natasha Hamilton, who welcomed baby Ella Rose with Ritchie Neville almost six and a half months ago, has explained that she suffered enormously through her pregnancy with her little girl.

The songstress, who is also mum to sons Josh, 12, Harry, 10, and Alfie, four, said that she was an ‘emotional wreck’ when she was expecting her daughter.

She told Mother & Baby: “I was an emotional wreck. I had really bad anxiety and panic attacks from four weeks pregnant.

“It was quite a shock to the system as I’d never experienced that before. I was also having the worst sickness until around 18 weeks.“

Despite all of that, Natasha said she couldn’t be happier about her beautiful family, insisting that she feels “really lucky to have four beautiful, healthy children and see my body as my life's story”.
Via Instagram
But, while she has embraced her post-pregnancy body, Natasha has still been working to lose her baby weight.

She said: “I initially breast-fed Ella so that was a great start to fire up my body to burn extra calories.

“I started doing three 20-minute [gym] classes a week then built it up as I became stronger. I combined that with a Paleo diet.

“My goal was to drop a dress size by Christmas which I did and more, but losing weight gradually and eating a balanced diet has helped me maintain a trim figure.”
Via Instagram
Via Instagram
Natasha adde firmly: “Right now, the thought of another child makes me break out in a cold sweat!

“I’m more than happy with my family.”

That sounds more than fair enough to us, Natasha!

No comments:

Post a Comment